Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Im Absolutely Shocked! Shocked, I Say!

I posted just two comments on the Kerry Campaign Blog before I was booted.
My first post called into question Kerry's true commitment to fighting non-al Qaeda terror cells. It lasted about 30 seconds before it was deleted.
The second post countered an allegation of Republican voter fraud in Michigan with examples of flagrant Democratic voter fraud in Florida, South Dakota, Michigan, Ohio, New York, et al. That post lasted less than 2 minutes.

I wasnt disrespectful nor was I insulting. But I was ejected nonetheless.

Yet this reasoned posted (by Teachers For Kerry) was allowed to stay -
"As I was watching the debate last night, I found myself, as I always do while watching Dick Cheney, waiting for the filthy, slimy alien creature to burst out of his chest"

And here I thought the official blog of the John Kerry campaign would be a haven for rational political debate and cogent discussions of topical issues.

Free Web Site Counter
Blockbuster Coupon
Free Web Site Counter
Blockbuster Coupon